Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Few More NSD Projects

Wow!  So many fun scrappy challenges around the internet yesterday!  Did you get a chance to play?  I was able to finish up a few challenges today since many were posted long after I went to bed.  I will confess that I cannot wait to play along with challenges when I am back on the same continent! 

We are less than 60 days from flying back and the movers will be here in just 2 weeks.  Knowing that my stuff is going to be packed and moved across the Atlantic Ocean on a ship has certainly motivated me to get some scrappy time in this weekend.  So, without further unnecessary chatting from me, here are a few projects I completed for some of the Echo Park challenges that were issued yesterday.

First up, NSD Challenge #3, to Scraplift a Design Team Expert and I chose the cute card by Kandis Smith.  I used papers from Victoria Gardens along with embellies from the cardstock stickers.  I placed a foam dot behind the doily sticker in the middle and used some green floss to stitch down the middle of the design.

Echo Park NSD Scraplift Challenge

I also completed the NSD Challenge #4, Create a Layout Based on a Sketch.  I double dipped and used this challenge for the Big Picture Classes challenge to use a photo from then and now.  Yikes!  My girls have grown so much in 3 years!  I used the This & That Graceful Collection for this one.  Boy, I am in love with these papers and embellishments.

EP NSD Sketch Challenge and BPC Challenge 2

Finally, I completed NSD Challenge #6, Project Playground.  If you haven’t checked out the amazing free projects that the generous folks at Echo Park have on their site you are really missing out.  For this challenge we had to select a project from the site and then re-create it.  So I chose a This & That Graceful layout project and love, love, love the way the finished layout looks (and I really, really love the photo of my baby)!

Echo Park Project Download Challenge

So those are my completed NSD projects!  I still have my stuff scattered all over the table so I think I am going to jump back in and complete a few more things before I organize and pack up my scrappy stuff in preparation for our huge move. 

Thanks so much to Echo Park for offering such fun challenges and fab prizes and thanks to everyone for swinging by my blog today!

No comments: