Monday, May 21, 2012

Project Life Weeks 1 & 2

Last night I looked over my completed weeks and loved it!  Really, really love it.  I am super determined to see this through for the next 49 weeks!

Here is my first week, all put together.  I used some Echo Park Hello Summer digi papers to make my week title cards in PSE 10 and printed them on photo paper.  I think I will stick with this all summer and then change it out in the fall.  I like the seasonal feel.  I will probably use some of the cards from the Clementine Kit, as well occasionally. 

Week 1A

Week 1B

I used some screen shots of from my Facebook page this week since I had two cute stories to share.  Nothing fancy here at all but I still love it.  My girls want to add drawings every week so I think that is something I will continue to do.

Here is week 2:

Week 2A

Week 2B

Flowers, flowers everywhere!  The girls picked so many flowers from the yard this week and I found piles of them all over the patio.  Lolo thought that stickers look better on her rather than on papers!  Silly girl! 

I dug through my stash and found a ton of old rub-ons and decided that they would make fabulous additions to the grid journaling cards.  It is always a great feeling to use lots of things from your stash for projects like this.  

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  We were busy sorting through some things before the movers come tomorrow.  I have a lot to do today as well as run some errands on post.  I shouldn’t even be procrastinating on here!  Yikes!  I hope to check in on Thursday after the movers finish up.  With any luck I won’t have a single horror story to share.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

Love your project life. All the colors are lovely! I wish I had the time to do this. Hopefully you have a stress-free errand running day!