Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 4/28 Sketch


We just returned from vacation and I had a box of scrappy supplies waiting for me.  I was so excited to dig right into them. I loved this weeks Sketchy Thursdays sketch and was excited to pick out some photos to get started.  Club CK is also celebrating National Scrapbooking Day all week and on Monday they had a challenge to scrap three photos taken with your cell phone.  I was inspired to get these cute photos of my girls while we were on a lunch date at Macaroni Grill off my iPod Touch and into my scrapbook.  Two challenges completed with one layout makes me a very happy scrapper!

All the product used on this layout is from Cosmo Cricket's Upcycle line.  I love the colors and the little flower button is adorable.  The only extras that were not from Cosmo Cricket are the staples and the floss I used to thread my buttons. 

Since the iPod Touch doesn't have a great camera I used the Instagram App to add a fun look to the photos.  The app is free and I totally recommend it!  Actually, I am pretty addicted to it.  I take more photos with my iPod since I downloaded the app about a month ago. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

lisa said...

Cute : )
Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

Diana Fisher said...

Great page. Love the treatment on the photos. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

corrie said...

Super cute page. Thanks for playing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooo CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the PINK! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the colors and your style! So happy you played along with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo