Friday, April 22, 2011

Five For Friday

I like random lists which is why I like doing Five for Friday posts.  This week I want to share five things that I am currently lovin'....

1.  Adele's "21" CD - This is a fantastic album and I like it more than "19".  I have been listening to it all week and there I like every. single. song.

2.  Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Ice Cream - Makes this SAHM's world go round!

3.  Ali Edward's Scrapbook on the Road Class - This self-paced online class just might change the way I scrapbook our vacations from now on.  Similar to her December Daily album, Ali walks you through setting up a scrapbook prior to the start of your vacation.  While you are traveling, the album acts as a journal and place to keep your ephemera.  You add your photos once you get home.  I love, love, love this idea and have no idea why I haven't been doing this all along.  I have a hard time scrapping vacation photos and all the little bits that I collect along the way.  We have a trip coming up and my album is nearly finished. 

4.  Old Navy's Flip Flops for little girls - Not only are they cute and functional...they are dirt cheap!  Best deal to be had at ON.  I bought 2 pairs for each of my girls back in early March and I am so happy I did because I can't find them online now. 

5.  The fantastic weather we are having right now.  It is near the end of April and we have had temps in the 70's for the past couple of days.  Seriously, pretty much perfect weather for me.  There is a slight breeze to keep it comfortable and nice enough for flip flops and capris.  My girlies are enjoying the weather but L is terrified of the bugs.  My solution to avoiding epic meltdowns due to the mere sight of an insect is a spray bottle filled with water.  L has no fear when she has that in her hands. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments: