Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blog Hop Winner

I apologize for posting this so late.  We were away for the weekend and returned home later than I expected yesterday.  I can't wait to share our trip to Vienna and the gorgeous Melk Abbey later this week.  Here is a photo of Schloß Schönbrunn.  It was stunning and the photos do it no justice.


I want to thank everyone that stopped by my blog during the Blog Hop!  I hope you were as inspired as I was looking at all the fun projects by a group of super talented ladies.  I look forward to participating in more hops in the future.  Thanks to Amanda for doing a fantastic job organizing everything.

The winner of some yummy chocolate and other tasty treats is Janice.  Janice, please send me an email at srsurman (at) hotmail dot com with your snail mail address so I can get your prize mailed out to you soon.  I already have a couple of things to send that include some treats from Vienna!

Now I need to get caught up on laundry and get a shopping list started.  I love vacations but dislike returning to reality!  :-)  Have a fantastic Tuesday!

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

Oooh, sounds like a fabulous trip!