Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March

Can you believe it is March 1st?  Wow!  The first two months of the year have really flown by.  2011 has been good so far but the tough parts are coming.  James will be away for training most of March and then preparing for an inspection that may have him working late for a bit.  Then yet another (hopefully the last) deployment later in the year.  We have some good things mixed in like a couple of trips including a nice long one in June.  On top of all if this we are still trying to figure out where in the USA we want to settle down once James retires from the Air Force next year. 

Enough about life!  Here is a layout I made just last week.  I was inspired by the incredibly talented Elizabeth Kartchner to create this page.  I like it minus the overly pink journaling block.  I tried to tame it with stickles but it didn't help.  The bright pink just stands out against the peachy colors on the page.  I snapped the photo of Lolo back in November but just had it printed off last month.  The title is from an older Jessica Andrews song called "I Wish For You" and I have always wanted to do a layout using it. 


That is all I have today!  I hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!


No comments: