Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tutu Layouts

I completed these layouts over the summer but don't think I posted them here yet.  I loved these photos of my girls so I wanted to do something extra special with them. 

For the first layout I used tulle that I had on hand from wrapping a gift or something like that.  I cut it into 3 strips and used one for the border below the photo, another for the ballerina tutu and finally a gathered flower at the top of the page (it is hard to see in this photo).  I also used 3 different border punches for the layered border. 






For this layout with Aubrey's photo I hand cut the butterflies since I do not have a butterfly punch or a plain butterfly image on a Slice Design Card.  The swirls at the corners of the photo were cut using the Wedding Design Card.  I embellished a couple of the butterflies with some Kaisercraft pearls. 


I purchased the tutus from Paisley and Posies Etsy shop. 

No comments: