Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Dolls

Have I mentioned how much I love Club CK's 1-Hour Challenges?  Because I really, really do!  I made this page for a challenge back in December.  I am so thankful for these challenges as I actually get layouts completed.  I find I need a kick in the rear to get layouts done sometimes. 

The photo was taken last spring at the Keukenhof Gardens in Holland.  The have a new theme every year and last year it was "From Russia with Love".  When we came upon these large matryoshka dolls I knew it would make for a cute photo.  It is seriously one of my most favorite photos of the girls and me!


I used Bazzill cardstock for the base.  The patterned paper and chipboard embellishments are from Cosmo Cricket's Pixie-Licious line.  The black felt stickers are from American Crafts and the purple ricrak is from Maya Road.  The pink and purple bling is from Kaisercraft.  I used a Fiskars border punch for the journaling spot and on the blue patterned paper below the photo.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

Very cute! Sounds like a very cool place to visit. You know, I've never done a one-hour challenge - I just never think of it. I'll have to sit down some week and get it done.