Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Miss You "Sew"

I completed this layout for a Club CK 1-Hour Challenge in early January.  The challenge was to create a layout using the rule of thirds and I just lifted the sample because I was too tired to think of something different and I loved the original by the über talented Maggie Holmes.


The photos are from the last time I hung out with my McChord girls before we moved to Germany!  Hi Elina, Yanahlyn and Lisa!  Princess Brittany didn't join us this day and I am sad she wasn't there. Look how small Lolo was...she was just 2 1/2 months old!  And Aubrey...well, that little toddler has grown into a beautiful little lady.  Time just goes by so quickly.

I used Bazzill cardstock and the rest of the materials are from Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl line.  Just like everything else from Cosmo Cricket, I loved this line so much!  A huge, huge thanks to my Club CK Secret Santa (Hi Patty!) for sending me the Material Girl Paper Crafting Kit! Since the line has a sewing theme throughout I played on that word and used Tiny Type stickers for my title, "Miss You Sew".

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: