Friday, February 18, 2011

Five for Friday

Happy Friday!  Thanks for joining me for another exciting edition of Five for Friday.  Lets get things started.

1.  I am so out of touch with new music these days.  I only listen to the radio when I am in the car while running errands locally.  If we are on a road trip we listen to our iPods.  So, tell me, what is your favorite new-ish song?  Pop, rock, country...it doesn't matter.  I just want to know what is rocking your socks right now.

2.  The girls have birthdays coming up...Aubrey in 4 weeks and Lolo's in 6 weeks.  I am going to try my hand at these Hello Kitty cake pops.  I have never made cake pops before so I might have to make a practice batch soon.  I am working on putting together some sort of celebration for them.

3.   Loving this idea over on the Dear Lizzy blog!  I bet your little princess would love to make her own  magic wand.  I am going to help the girls make these as soon as I get some yarn.  My girls love making  crafts and I love helping them be creative.  Wow!  I used love alot in this paragraph. 

4.  Aubrey has become quite the encourager this week.  She has been giving Lolo lots of hugs and saying "I am proud of you"!  Let me tell you that it melts my heart to see Aubrey being so sweet to her sister and encouraging her in the potty training effort. 

5.  I am glad it is Friday!  This week has had a few low moments and I am ready to enjoy the long weekend with my family. On a positive note if things keep breaking it is less stuff to get rid of when we move back to the States next year.   I should be thankful for the chance to purge things early.

Have a great weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

What a great idea! I love it.