Friday, February 4, 2011

Five For Friday

Happy Friday!

1.  My girls have decided that every day is a holiday.  We have been bouncing between Christmas and Halloween this week.  Once they learn about the Easter Bunny I imagine we will add that to the mix.

2.  Potty training is not fun!  I thought Aubrey was stubborn but Lolo takes the cake here!  I am going to pick up some really good prizes today and hope it will motivate her to finally move away from diapers and into panties.  I have been changing diapers for nearly 4 years now and I am ready to move on.

3.  Valentines Day is 10 days away!  Do you love it or hate it?  I am a firm believer in telling the ones you love how you feel about them daily but I do think it is great to have an entire day devoted to love and romance.  I learned a long time ago not too expect much from James but I don't mind as I am happy to have him home this year.  It doesn't hurt that I like hearts and pink and red either.

4.  Is it totally crazy that I was sad I wasn't stuck in a blizzard?  I love the snow and I love being tucked safely inside with a cup of coffee, a good book and heat!  And a blizzard?  That is something to tell the grandchildren about.  When I was a young whippersnapper....!

5.  The girls looooove the song "The Time (Dirty Bit)" by the Black Eyed Peas.  They ask to listen to the song nearly every night after dinner.  Aubrey is a natural dancer and has a few signature dance moves such as "the car dance", "the bowling dance" and "the jump dance".  They both make me laugh hysterically when they get their groove on.


No comments: