Monday, January 24, 2011

Have You Heard About Clickin Moms?

www.ClickinMoms.com


About 8 months ago I joined Clickin Moms.  This is an online forum for women who love photography to gather and share information, offer support and ask questions about anything photography related.  I love visiting the forums to learn new things such as setting up for sessions, photo editing, equipment and learning some basics! 

I wish I would have joined earlier but am so glad I am a member now.  While I am by no means a professional photographer I enjoy learning new ways to photograph my own girls to make my photos look better by using natural lighting and even post processing. 

Clickin Moms is offering 20% off any subscription until January 31st!  If you are interested click on the banner in my sidebar and then enter the code FRIEND at checkout!

No comments: