Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Daily

My December Daily album foundation has been completed for a while and now that December is underway I am taking a photo every single day to add to the album.  This is my third year doing an album and I absolutely enjoy the process.  This year I am being a little more flexible with the process and will also be waiting until the end of the month to print my photos but plan on journaling every day while the stories/feelings are fresh.  

On December 1st the girls opened the first window on their advent calendars and were so very excited to do so! 


The December 1 is an overlay from the amazing Ali Edwards that I purchased from Designer Digitals last year.  Ali has so many great products for the December Daily album there and most of them I reuse every year.  That is just one reason I am a hybrid scrapper! 

I will try to update when I get home later.  Since I am printing all my photos at the end of the month I will not have a completed page to share but would love to share what I have so far.

2 comments:

Derwinicus said...

What a fabulous picture of your girls, Shanon! They look sooo excited. And mmmmm, Haribo! I discovered Haribo when I visited France the first time and was hooked right away. :D Dana

Anonymous said...

Shanon the girls super cute im glad that they are enjoying the holidays. Cant wait till next year Tatiana will really enjoy it.
Love you girlie !!!
Lorrie