Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Best Friend Layout



I have loved Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg line since they released it.  The papers are gorgeous and the embellishments are so cute.  The entire line is perfect for pictures of my girls.  The layout is one I made recently from a sketch challenge Cosmo Cricket shared on their blog last January/February-ish.  I loved the sketch so much I decided to re-use it!

These photos are from 2 years ago when we first moved here!  I love scrapping older photos because it reminds me of how fast my girls are growing but I also get to remember the day I snapped these.  I am not a chronological scrapper so I jump around scrapping the photos that I love the most when an idea or mood strikes. 

All the papers and embellishments on this layout are from Cosmo Cricket and I used a Fiskar's border punch on the strip of brown patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

No comments: