Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Digital Layout


I am not a digi scrapper but I wanted to play along on a Club Creating Keepsakes challenge and I don't have any Halloween-ish papers so I tried my hand at a digi page.  I used PSE 7 and find myself working on many projects and have taken a few free classes from Jessica Sprague so I know enough to do a basic page but I never took the plunge until now.

I also do not have an abundance of Halloween photos so I pulled this gem out of my photo album and scanned it in.  Yup!  That is me.  I am pretty sure it was 1985 or 86 and I was dressed as a Wuzzle....click here if you don't know what a Wuzzle is. I was a huge fan and I think I felt pretty darn cute wearing this costume. 

The digi papers and adorable little characters across the bottom are from Echo Park and you can find those on the Jessica Sprague website.  The bats and title across the top are from a Club CK freebie download that you can find here.  If you have never been to the Club CK page before you should take a look around.  You can create an account for free and there are a ton of resources available just be clicking around.

I have a few more Halloween projects to share but I have had a hard time getting good photos so I will keep working on it and give it another go next week. 

No comments: