Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A New Layout to Share....

Before we left on vacation (more on that trip soon) I was able to get a couple layouts done and it always feels so great to sit and create!  I played along with a great group of ladies over at Club CK where they hosted a "summer camp".  The thought process behind this page was to produce a nature themed layout.  I didn't have any nature themed pictures to be scrapped but I did have this adorable paper from Sassafrass!  I love the adorable smiles on the sun, clouds and flower and felt they matched perfectly with the smiles on my girls. I was stumped on this layout so I visited Page Maps for some inspiration.  I was able to get this photo scrapped from nearly 2 years ago and I used up some scraps from a previous layout....it was a great day for  me. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments: