Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Disneyland Paris Photos

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Disneyland, minus the Princess pictures I posted the other day.  The Princess pictures are my favorites from the entire time at Disneyland Paris. 

1.  The entrance to the park with the famous Mickey face made from the shrubs. 
2.  The girls and me walking into the park for the first time.
3.  Aubrey driving the car at the Autopia ride.  She was sooo excited. 
4.  Lolo waiting in line for one of the rides at Walt Disney Studios Park.
5.  James on the Mad Hatter's Tea Cups.  As a child I used to love the rides that spin you all over the place but now they make me sick but we both ride them anyways.  You really can't go to Disneyland and NOT ride the Tea Cups.
6.  Walt and Mickey statue at the entrance to the Walt Disney Studios Park.

I will for sure add some pictures of our brief trip into Paris soon, hopefully tomorrow. 

No comments: