Friday, March 12, 2010

General Hospital Weekly Post


Another great week on General Hospital!  Sonny is thisclose to telling Dante the truth about Claudia's murder!  Sonny doesn't want Dante to think that he would act so violently towards a woman.  Michael was whisked away from Port Charles in hopes of keeping him away from the murder trial.  I have a feeling he will be making his way back home soon.  He is very persistent and doesn't like being told what to do.  If Sonny tells Dante the truth do you think that will change Dante's opinion of his father?  Would Dante still protect Michael?  I would love to hear your thoughts!

I love that Diane is back in town for the time being.  Seeing Alexis and Diane together is always a bit comical and fun.  I hope she sticks around for a bit after Sonny's trial is over. 
I am hoping that Patrick gets his head on straight before he messes things up with Robin.  Spinelli and Maxie trapped in the storm drains was dangerous but Spinelli is always trying to prove himself to Maxie and I wish he would stop.  Maxie loves him and he should accept that he will never be a violent, gun toting thug!  At least that gave Spinelli time for his black & white dreams.  I miss those.

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.”




No comments: