Friday, January 29, 2010

CHA Favorites

I have been stalking some of my favorite scrapping blogs all month for sneak peeks of the new lines they would be releasing this week at the CHA-W convention. There is so much out there to buy but Cosmo Cricket has my favorite lines so far! I hope I can get the Joyride Paper Crafting kit soon, it is adorable. Jenni Bowlin has managed to come out with another stunning line, Homespun. The page was designed by one of my favorite bloggers, not only for her amazing talent but also a fellow military spouse, Stephanie Howell. If you haven't checked out her blog you really should. I love her style! Finally, have you seen the new line by Elizabeth Kartchner? She worked with American Crafts to come out with a beautiful spring line with adorable papers and embellishments. This is definitely on my gotta have list!

If you want to see many other products being released this spring you should check out the Creating Keepsakes Blog and the Paper Crafts Blog because they posted some great videos on their sites.

Sorry there are so  many links but I didn't want to add photos and violate any copyrights that are in place.  Wanna share your favorites?  I love reading comments!

No comments: