Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My December Daily 1-5

I have been slowly assembling my December Daily album. I have been using Making Memories Mistletoe collection so far but will be adding other papers into the mix as I progress through the album. Most of the embellisments will be from my stash. I really need to use up some of the stuff I have. I am working with an 8x8 album and decided to try a few different things this year. The album came with a couple of cute felt pages, transparency pages and some page protectors which was part of my decision to order this particular one.

For Day 1 and 2 I used a circle die cut paper. After I cut Day 1 to size I trimmed away what was left of the polka dots and then cut a piece of the argyle paper to fit behind the green scalloped circle.

Day 3 is a felt page with a photo mat and some buttons that are serving as pseudo photo corners.

Day 4 is the back of the felt page. I used a tag that I made at Creating Keepsakes Seattle a few years ago. I added some more cardstock for matting wallet sized prints.



Day 5 I stamped the snowman from Hampton Art onto a piece of cardstock that I cut using my Slice. I took a piece of twine that I had saved off a hang tag from a pair of jeans I purchased for the girls and glued it down in a couple of spots, then I added some staples on each end. I used what was left of the piece of twine and put it on the top of my snowman tag. I attached the tag with foam squares. I think I will print the date directly on my photo. If not I will add a "5" later on.

No comments: