Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting Caught Up!

I have certainly felt busy this past week even though I really haven't accomplished much. A few trips out to post to check the mail and get groceries and a bit of time making James a card to send off. Yesterday the girls and I went to go visit my dear friend Stephanie. How exciting for us that she moved so close! So we spent several hours chatting while the girls played and made themselves right at home...Aub even raided Steph's fridge and tried to walk off with a DVD! It was so nice to sit and chat with a great friend.

After we left Stephanie's house we went to the Grafenwohr Px to do some shopping. The Px here is small and generally doesn't have what I want so we have to drive to places with a better Px. I picked up Grey's Anatomy Season 5 so I can finally get caught up. We had dinner at Subway and then came home. It is fun spending quality time with my girls (especially when they are well behaved).
I had alot of fun making this card. I used my Slice to cut the birds, border and heart punches and my sewing machine. The patterned paper and yellow inside is Basic Grey.
This is one of my favorite cards that I have made...so simple. The papers are from Jenni Bowlin.





No comments: