Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Is Here

Fall is my most favorite season. The days are the perfect length and the temperatures are generally comfortable. Of course nothing beats the beauty of the leaves as they start changing into wonderful shades of red, yellow and orange. I love the smell of the leaves as they start falling and the crunchy sound they make when you are walking through them. Lets not forget about apples. Apple cider, cold or mulled, rocks my socks off!


Of course another great thing about fall is Halloween! The great candy, fun costumes and cute decorations make me happy. I picked up these little bears for the girls today...yes James more stuff they don't need but it made them so happy. I was kinda on the fence about getting them but Aubrey made that decision easier because when I handed it to her to look at she pulled the Ty hang tag off! No going back after that happens. Besides, Lolo kept kissing the Vampire bear the entire time we were in the store. Who could say no to that? I will pack them up with the Halloween decorations when the time comes. I also picked up a cute black garland with pumpkins in it and wrapped it around the light over the dining room table. That is what the bears are sitting in. I really only took this picture because I like playing with my camera and seeing what kind of pictures I can get when I play with the settings.

Frame is from House of 3. I downloaded 2 frame sets and my blog header from their website over the weekend. They have gorgeous digital elements and I hope they continue to add more. I like photo editing and these frames add the perfect final touch that they sometimes need.




No comments: