Sunday, August 16, 2009

Love Card



I made this card for James last week and wanted to make sure he received it before I posted it on here. I am pleased with the finished product. When I head down into my scrapping room I never really know how my project will turn out. Sometimes I have an idea and can pull out a few things and get to it and other times I have to spend time digging through papers and embellishments before I get an idea. Regardless of how an idea comes to me I love the crafting part of things. It is so gratifying to see it all come together. Paper crafting has become my little break from the everyday chores and I am so happy that I have a wonderful creative outlet.
Product list - Pink houndstooth paper - Prima; Mine Bingo card - Jenni Bowlin; Heart and Wing rubons - Little Yellow Bicycle; Black ink - Stampin' Up; Ribbon and Brads are from my stash and I don't remember who made them.

No comments: