Friday, August 21, 2009

Bittersweet!

I am feeling a little sad this morning. I was searching for pictures of Lolo from last year and I had a mommy moment. A moment (actually the past hour) filled with emotion because I am amazed at how much my little girls have changed in the past year. I am so glad that I have so many pictures that capture a moment in time. I am also grateful for being able to put those pictures into a scrapbook where I can include my feelings and that my daughters love looking at their albums now. I hope they will still love them in 30 years because they are the reason I do this.

The tutus we ordered from Paisley and Posies (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6037124) arrived yesterday and they are "tutu" cute! Aubrey and Lorelei had them on all day yesterday and loved spinning around. The flower headband is adorable and it really finishes off the look. Aubrey has taken to posing for pictures! She struck that pose all on her own while Lolo just wants to see herself in the pictures and won't sit still.

I am going to finish off with some lyrics from "Don't Blink" by Kenny Chesney..."Don't blink/Life goes by faster than you think/So I've been trying to slow it down/I've been trying to take it in/In this 'here today, gone tomorrow' world we've been living in."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Simply Adorable! I bet they want to wear those fun tutu's every day :) I have never seen any that look like that- so colorful and fairy-like. Glad you girls are having fun! Hope to see you soon,
Steph