Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Food Post

I made Oreo Truffles for a BBQ the girls and I went to on Sunday. I got the recipe from here -htt://www.beckyhiggins.com/recipes/2008_10_01_archive.html. This is not the first time I have made this and it certainly won't be the last. They are yummy and quick and super sweet. They also need to be served cold because they get mushy when they are room temperature.

The girls had fun even though I forgot to bring some toys for them. I was in such a hurry because I didn't want to be late and I ended up being first. I have learned that no one shows up on time anymore. I did feel bad because Aubrey kept watching the neighbors through the fence. She is a nosey little girl! I am sure they were wondering what was wrong with her. Lolo was an angel as always. She is such a good girl when we are out. Everyone says she seems easy going but I must tell them that it is just an act...when we are at home she is not so easy going.

No comments: