Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer is here for one day a week

I inflated the girls pool when we got home Monday night as it was pretty darn hot. I filled it and let Aubrey splash around for a bit until her teeth started chattering. The air was warm but the water was freezing. The next day it warmed up enough for me to get both of the girls in the pool for a bit. They had a grand time splashing around! Lolo loves the water just as much as Aubrey and even bath time is exciting for them. It gives me so much joy to see the girls so happy and playing together. Too bad the weather hasn't been as nice! It is been cold and raining every day since Tuesday. This morning the skies were a beautiful shade of blue and not a cloud in sight. Now it is overcast, breezy and about to rain. I guess the bathtub will have to do for today.




No comments: