Friday, February 27, 2009

She's Up!


I was taking care of some emails this morning and when I turned around I saw Lolo standing tall and very proud at the girls kitchen set! She has been pushing herself up on a very small stool for about 4 days but has finally been able to get herself up much higher. It is fun to see her learning or trying something new. Aubrey has learned that with the help of a chair, stool or upside down trash can that she can climb onto the counters - but that is another story for a different day. Of course when Aubrey sees the camera she wants to get in the picture as well! I love my girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute and I can't believe how big they are getting, just like Bella and the boys are going like weeds, it is a shame they don't stay little for long, talk to you later, Michelle :o)