Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I finally did it!

I am finally setting up my blog! I have been thinking of doing this for many months now but just decided to sit down here and get started. I will be posting updates on the Gibson family, pictures of my girls and our travels and occasionally some scrapbooking things as well. My hope is that my family and friends will have the access to our going ons at their convenience and I love sharing our travel pictures with everyone. Please check back often as I get this started and start adding pictures and stories. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shanon!!!!
What a great idea! I love hearing how the girls are doing- I can't believe Lolo is standing! Thanks for posting the nice pics of your adventures! Such a fabulous blogger too- looking forward to more. Brian and I love to see how much fun you are having and we can't wait to join in on it- hehe
Take Care and Hugs,
Steph